Would you like to scout new talents by their work? Would you like to have your cyber-security problems solved outside the box? Would you like to network with leading Israeli start-ups?
We offer you a unique chance to improve your cyber-security. Become a partner of the German Israel Cyber Security Challenge 2018. Challenge young IT-Security experts to develop a solution specifically for your cyber security issues. Get in touch with us and we will provide all the details.
- You establish contact with international start-ups and graduates of Germany’s leading chairs for cyber-security
- You set a cyber-security challenge from your real business process
- Your cyber-security issue is addressed by young and enthusiastic talents
- You establish a network with cyber-security experts from Germany and Israel
- You are part of a business delegation travelling to Israel and learning all about the local business environment
- You have plenty of positive media response
- You have negligible costs
The German Israel Cyber Security Challenge runs over a course of three months. In an initial phase in Bochum you will get to know all partners and Bochum’s lively cyber security scene. There, you will set a cyber-security challenge for German and Israeli experts to solve. The teams – consisting of an Israeli and German participant – shall develop a feasible solution. A grant of 1,000 Euros per team and month ensures a focused work. A closing event in Israel concludes the challenge where you will be part of a Jury to evaluate the developed solutions.
Interested? Get in touch with us!