Would you like to scout new talents by their work? Would you like to have your cyber-security problems solved outside the box? Would you like to network with leading Israeli start-ups?
We offer you a unique chance to improve your cyber-security. Become a partner of the German Israel Cyber Security Challenge 2018. Challenge young IT-Security experts to develop a solution specifically for your cyber security issues. Get in touch with us and we will provide all the details.
- You establish contact with international start-ups and graduates of Germany’s leading chairs for cyber-security
- You set a cyber-security challenge from your real business process
- Your cyber-security issue is addressed by young and enthusiastic talents
- You establish a network with cyber-security experts from Germany and Israel
- You are part of a business delegation travelling to Israel and learning all about the local business environment
- You have plenty of positive media response
- You have negligible costs
The German Israel Cyber Security Challenge runs over a course of three months. In an initial phase in Bochum from 11 to 15 June 2018 you will get to know all partners and Bochum’s lively cyber security scene. There, you will set a cyber-security challenge for German and Israeli experts to solve. The teams – consisting of an Israeli and German participant – shall develop a feasible solution. A grant of 1,000 Euros per team and month ensures a focused work. A closing event in Israel concludes the challenge where you will be part of a Jury to evaluate the developed solutions.
Interested? Get in touch with us!